Analysts International Corporation
Founded in 1966, Analysts International Corporation (AIC) is an information technology services company that's focused on providing configured solutions for its clients. We proudly serve a broad portfolio of clients throughout the United States with technology staffing, collaboration solutions, infrastructure solutions, project and application solutions and managed services offerings.
We value our people, our partnerships and our clients with balanced perspective. AIC plays a vital role in the broad technology ecosystem that exists to serve the market. We provide jobs for talented people. We make complex products work. We deliver value to our clients.
Our Core Competencies
Justice Integration and Business Process Optimization -- Our teams connect systems to share information and automate business processes, leveraging national standards such as the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) and other proven technologies. We design, deploy and support:
* CJIS Systems / Portals
* Criminal History Repositories
* Statewide Law Enforcement Switches / Hot Files
* Platforms leveraging NIEM and the Global Justice Reference Architecture
Government "Business Intelligence" -- Our people design and deploy systems that collect, analyze and disseminate critical information to improve situational awareness, help make informed decisions, solve crimes, combat terrorism and protect our nation's communities. We design, deploy and support:
* Fusion Center Systems
* Intelligence Led Policing systems/Crime Mapping
* Crime Indexes and Master Data Management Solutions
* Incident Reporting Systems
* Sex Offender/Methamphetamine Registries
Inter-State Information Sharing -- We connect systems between the states and also with the Federal Government to share justice information.
Strategic Planning -- Our people advise clients on the optimal means to organize, plan, architect and govern technology initiatives in support of their mission and business goals. We help clients create:
* Technology Road Maps and Strategic Plans
* Governance and Enterprise Project Management
* Requirements Definition/Solution Design Documents
* Information Exchange Models and Documentation
Learn more about our sourcing and methodology »
$100 million to $750 million
Top Secret Work
Number of Locations
Number of Government Clients
Talk to Us
Want to contribute to this ongoing project?