AT&T Government Solutions| Company Web site
AT&T Government Solutions, headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, is the strategic business unit of AT&T Corp. and a leading network-based solutions provider to federal clients of all sizes.
* 4,000 team members support government customers through integrated solutions, based on our extensive portfolio of network integration capabilities, professional services, and information technologies. 85% have government-sponsored accesses and clearances.
* The majority are located in the greater Washington-Baltimore area, concentrated in Vienna, VA (headquarters); Oakton, VA (operations center); Columbia, MD; Washington, D.C., and Herndon, VA
* Other major office sites include Virginia Beach, VA; Fairborn, OH; San Antonio, TX; Colorado Springs, CO; Santa Barbara, CA; El Segundo, CA; San Diego, CA, and Honolulu, HI
* Professional services includes thousands of scientists, engineers, and analysts. Hundreds are software engineers.
* Thousands of staff members have security clearances and provide extensive experience in supporting classified projects for DoD and the intelligence community
* Highly trained specialists and technicians fulfill unique requirements in such areas as data mining and warehousing, enterprise architecture, modeling and simulation, alert and notification services, software and database development, systems integration and engineering, security engineering and assurance, program management, knowledge management, and training
* AT&T Labs provides additional resources and the expertise of thousands of scientists and engineers for specialized government R&D projects, several of which are underway today
* Unique skill sets and proven experience position us as a market-competitive prime contractor and responsive subcontractor to large and small business partners
* More than $35 billion invested in network infrastructure since 1998
* World's most sophisticated communications network
* 38 state-of-the-art Internet Data Centers worldwide, with more than 1.8 million square feet of hosting space
* More than 16 petabytes of data transported per day through 2,500 points of presence in more than 850 cities across 60 countries
* Ranked #1 North American Internet traffic carrier (by market research firm RHK)
* Global coverage and a substantial national footprint enable us to provide ubiquitous communications services and IT solutions in major U.S. metro areas and more than 240 countries
* One of the largest local access network infrastructures, based on serving wire centers. Our national network includes thousands of metro fiber route miles and connectivity to thousands of on-net buildings
* Building out fiber network in major metro markets in the Northeast, including Washington, D.C., to better serve government and large enterprise customers
* Growing list of on-net government buildings, military bases, research centers and specialized sites
* Most Wireless Coverage –- in terms of square miles covered in the U.S. and population served. The largest international coverage of any U.S. wireless carrier. Customers can make calls in 195 countries across six continents
* Leading Wireless Provider in the U.S. -- More than 70 million subscribers
* Government-grade Mobility solutions -- simultaneous voice and data services, domestic and international wireless services, GPRS data service and UMTS voice service Under "Federal Contracting"
* Only company awarded the following GSA flagship contracts: Networx Universal, Networx Enterprise and SATCOM II. AT&T is strongly positioned to provide federal agencies with the complete suite of customized or off-the-shelf IT and telecom services through these three GSA contracts
* AT&T Government Solutions is a fully approved GSA FTS2001 supplier under the Crossover contract
* Long and growing list of flexible federal contractual vehicles includes GSA schedules, government wide acquisition contracts (GWACs) and agency-specific blanket purchase agreements (BPAs)
In order to broaden its reach in the Government professional service markets, AT&T acquired GRC International (GRCI) in March 2000 and absorbed it into AT&T Government Solutions.
Learn more about our sourcing and methodology »
Top Secret Work
Number of Locations
Number of Government Clients
- Air and satellite operations
- Disaster preparedness
- Ground force operations
- Information technology
- Intelligence analysis
- Law enforcement
- Naval operations
- Nuclear operations
- Specialized military operations
- Technical intelligence
Talk to Us
Want to contribute to this ongoing project?
Explore AT&T Corporation's Top Secret Relationships