Secure Remote Support for Government Agencies
Support organizations in government agencies are facing a number of barriers to secure effective remote support. The increased mobility of the workforce combined with the growing number of remote agency offices and regional locations has created a decentralized environment that requires effective remote support to operate. Support organizations need to be able to:
* Deploy specialists where they're needed quickly
* Support remote locations securely and cost effectively
* Meet security and data protection requirements and standards
* Prevent internal and external information security breaches
* Replace multiple ineffective tools with a single solution
The Bomgar Box enables instant remote desktop control between the remote support rep and the end-user or unattended system without firewall configuration or prior software installation. Connecting instantly reduces time-to-resolution and increases remote support rep capacity.
The Bomgar Box instantly makes incident resolution more auditable, accountable, and secure for government agencies. Bomgar's built-in logging and recording provides help desk administrators with complete visibility into virtual support staff activity and can automatically create a detailed audit trail. This level of visibility combined with granular, centralized control of rep access privileges helps to guard against information security breaches.
The Bomgar Box is an appliance that can be deployed in your datacenter, under your control, acting as a central, secure, auditable hub for all remote desktop control activity.
* 256-bit AES SSL encryption
* Multi-factor user identification and authentication
* LDAP and radius integration
* Server-side logging and reporting
* No firewall configuration or open ports required
Learn more about our sourcing and methodology »
Under $100 million
Top Secret Work
Number of Locations
Number of Government Clients
Talk to Us
Want to contribute to this ongoing project?