Camber Corporation, headquartered in Huntsville, AL, provides responsive engineering services and technical support to customers worldwide. Camber recognizes its employees are its greatest asset, and customer-focused efforts are the primary reason for its success. Key competencies include Information Technology, Homeland Security including support for the development of Chemical and Biological defensive systems, Training and Education including Distributed/Distance Learning, development of Decision Support Systems, Modeling and Simulation, Systems Engineering, and Software Engineering. Camber Corporation provides simulation based tools and services for training, mission planning, rehearsal, after action reviews, virtual reality command and control, and engineering analysis. Founded in 1990, Camber has over 106 locations worldwide.
Board of Advisors
* The Honorable Tom Ridge, first Secretary, U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the 43rd Governor of Pennsylvania (Director)
* General Peter J. Schoomaker U. S. Army (Retired)
* General Charles R. Holland, United States Air Force (Retired)
* General Hal M. Hornburg, United States Air Force (Retired)
On Aug. 24, 2009, Camber Corporation, provider of cyber security, subject matter experts, engineering solutions, acquisition management, full-service education, and training to defense audiences worldwide, acquired i2S, Inc. i2S will become part of Camber's National Security Group.
Learn more about our sourcing and methodology »
Top Secret Work
Number of Locations
Number of Government Clients
- Air and satellite operations
- Counter-IED explosives operations
- Disaster preparedness
- Ground force operations
- Weapons technology
- Intelligence analysis
- Naval operations
- Nuclear operations
- Specialized military operations
- Technical intelligence
Talk to Us
Want to contribute to this ongoing project?
Explore Camber Corporation's Top Secret Relationships