Cisco Systems Federal| Company Web site
Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet. Today, networks are an essential part of business, education, government and home communications, and Cisco Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking solutions are the foundation of these networks.
Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create Internet solutions that allow individuals, companies, and countries to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction and strengthen competitive advantage. The Cisco name has become synonymous with the Internet, as well as with the productivity improvements that Internet business solutions provide. At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn.
Cisco Systems Federal tasks:
* Secure Unified Communications for Government
* Improve communications and collaboration and speed decision making.
* Federal Data Center
* Evolve the data center to support Federal Enterprise Architecture initiatives.
* Integrated Security for Federal Government
* Integrate security for easier compliance with federal regulations.
* Secure Wireless and Mobility
* Enhance productivity and collaboration with a secure wireless solution.
* Transition to IPv6
* Improve operations and services with new applications made possible by IPv6.
* Maintaining Continuity of Operations
* Ensure continued network availability and reliability during unexpected disruptions.
* Shared Services
* Dynamically establish secure collaborative communities across organizational boundaries.
* Cisco Connected Real Estate for Government
* Deliver all building services over a single, converged, centrally managed IP-based network.
Learn more about our sourcing and methodology »
$10 billion to $50 billion
Top Secret Work
Number of Locations
Number of Government Clients
Talk to Us
Want to contribute to this ongoing project?