Day & Zimmermann
Day & Zimmermann, headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, provides industrial, defense and workforce solutions to commercial and government customers worldwide.
* Founded in 1901
* Ranked as the 53rd largest privately-held, family-owned company in the U.S.
* Recipient of the U.S. National Family Business of the Year Award
* Projects completed in more than 75 countries
* Serving more than 1,300 customers worldwide, including more than 45% of the FORTUNE 100
* Our customer promise: We do what we say.
* Our vision is to be the most admired company in the markets we serve because our employees deliver on our promises every time
* Our company values include safety, integrity, diversity and success
* Day & Zimmermann Engineering, Construction & Maintenance: services include engineering, self-perform construction, construction management, maintenance and modifications, fabrication and machining and a wide variety of other support services for the nuclear, fossil, and process and industrial markets.
* Day & Zimmermann Government Services: fixed and mobile security, logistics, life support, facility management, equipment operation and maintenance, and integrated program management for the U.S. Department of Defense and other government agencies and groups. We also deliver architecture, engineering and construction services for the government and defense sector, including design and planning, design-build, modular construction and related services.
* Day & Zimmermann Munitions & Government: manufactures, stores and demilitarizes ammunition products and provides related facility operations and program management services to the United States Departments of Defense and U.S.-approved foreign governments.
* Day & Zimmermann Security Services: managed security programs for a wide variety of industries and property types; services include armed and unarmed security officers, access control, roving patrol, control center operations, reception security, alarm response, and emergency response.
Yoh, a Division of Day & Zimmermann, delivers talent and workforce solutions in Aerospace & Defense, Engineering, Information Technology, Life Sciences and Telecommunications, helping clients address complexities of managing cost, risk, quality and value of the entire workforce. (See Yoh.)
Learn more about our sourcing and methodology »
$1 billion to $10 billion
Top Secret Work
Number of Locations
Number of Government Clients
Talk to Us
Want to contribute to this ongoing project?