Dynetics, headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, has delivered high-quality, high-value engineering, scientific, and information technology (IT) solutions to customers within the U.S. government and a range of other market segments since 1974. Our mission is to bring expertise, integrity, and tenacity to every relationship and to demonstrate our commitment to customers by providing powerful solutions to their technical challenges in Intelligence, Missiles, Aviation, Cyber, and Space. The employee-owned (employee stock ownership plan)/privately held company has more than 1,300 employees and 2009 sales of $264.3 million.
* Acquisition Support for GCCS-A program.
* Army CERDEC signal processing, intelligence collection platforms, SBIRs, and sensor exploitation technologies engineering.
* Systems engineering and business operations support to GCCS-A, FAAD C2I, C-RAM and TOCs under PEO C3T.
* Engineering and IA support to PROPHET and CGS under PEO IEW.
* Total lifecycle systems management for THAAD, TAIS, AMDCCS at PMO and HQDA levels.
* IA certification for I2WD LANs/WANs.
* DIA/MSIC Defensive Systems exploitation of foreign air defense systems.
* AMRDEC Applied Sensors and Guidance Directorate (including IED detection sensor development).
Learn more about our sourcing and methodology »
$100 million to $750 million
Top Secret Work
Number of Locations
Number of Government Clients
- Air and satellite operations
- Counter-IED explosives operations
- Cyber operations
- Ground force operations
- Weapons technology
- Human intelligence
- Intelligence analysis
- Law enforcement
- Nuclear operations
- Psychological operations
- Specialized military operations
- Technical intelligence
Talk to Us
Want to contribute to this ongoing project?