EMC Corporation is the world leader in information storage systems, software, networks, and services that store, protect, move, manage and access the explosion of content. EMC solutions are enabling enterprises of all kinds to unite information as one resource, harness it as one source of value, and leverage it as one asset to reach the goals of the organization.
EMC Consulting (EMCC), with professional services that address business, application, and infrastructure challenges, is a growing part of EMC Global Services -- and perhaps the most strategic.
EMC Corporation is a leading developer and provider of information infrastructure technology and solutions that enable organizations of all sizes to transform the way they compete and create value from their information. The company helps enterprises of all sizes manage their growing volumes of information -- from creation to disposal -- according to its changing value to the business through information lifecycle management (ILM) strategies.
EMC's solutions integrate networked storage technologies, storage systems, software and services.
More than 200 employees work in three offices in the Baltimore-Washington corridor.
The role of EMCC is to make an impact, one customer at a time. And we are doing just that!
EMCC provides the ideal career opportunity for consulting professionals who are looking for:
* A meaningful role in a high-growth business that is strategic to the company
* A high energy team of talented professional colleagues
* Challenging engagements at major corporations throughout the world
* Project opportunities that cross technologies, solution spaces, and verticals
* A commitment to quality client delivery and professional development
* Significant growth with new career opportunity for proven performers
Learn more about our sourcing and methodology »
$10 billion to $50 billion
Top Secret Work
Number of Locations
Number of Government Clients
Talk to Us
Want to contribute to this ongoing project?