Frontier Systems Integrators, LLC
Protecting people, assets and information for the federal government is a sensitive function, and Frontier Systems Integrators, a KDC subsidiary, has gained the trust and Top Secret security clearance necessary to perform these services. Based in Fairfax, Virginia, Frontier expanded its scope from data and telecommunications security to physical security. Notable customers include the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), U.S. Navy, Defense Department and Federal Protective Service.
* Physical Security -- Access Control, Intrusion Detection Systems, Visitor Control, Uniformed Guard Services, CCTV, etc.
* COMSEC, AT/FP services, COOP support, Policy and planning
* Information Assurance/IT Security
* Technology implementation and integration
* Policy & regulatory compliance, C&A, DITSCAP, infrastructure security, COOP services,
* Staff Augmentation, Risk Assessments, Security Training
* Facilities Management
* Facility Operations & Maintenance (24x7)
* Emergency Support staffing and utilities coordination
* Special Projects (SCIF construction, COOP, sub-system repair and replacement, etc.)
* Telecommunications Systems Integration
* RF Interoperability for First Responders
* Architecture Development and Program Management
* Design, engineering, maintenance, installation
Learn more about our sourcing and methodology »
Under $100 million
Top Secret Work
Number of Locations
Number of Government Clients
Talk to Us
Want to contribute to this ongoing project?