Keane Federal Systems, Inc.
Keane partners with businesses and government agencies to optimize IT investments by delivering exceptional evolution, operation, and maintenance of mission-critical systems and business processes. A U.S. company with a large offshore capability, Keane combines local knowledge and local senior leadership with scalable global delivery that results in low-risk, actionable, cost-effective services and solutions -- and a partnership that feels like an extension of your organization.
* Agile, mid-sized IT services firm
* U.S.-based company with onsite, nearshore, and offshore capabilities
* Founded in 1965
* Privately held, profitable company with solid balance sheet
* Clients representing a range of industries: financial services, insurance, health care and life sciences, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, transportation, travel and hospitality, energy and utilities, and public sector
* More than 10,000 employees worldwide
* Offices throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, India, and the Asia Pacific region
Keane Federal Systems, Inc. (KFSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Keane, Inc., a business and IT services firm. KFSI supports the Government with advanced technologies, as trusted advisors, and with long-term success.
In an independent benchmark of Keane projects, Keane was rated above industry average for projects being on time and within budget. Keane delivers Application and Business Process Services to help clients reduce costs, enhance organizational flexibility, and improve their business and IT performance. By listening to our clients' needs, Keane has observed a growing convergence between application and business process services. By offering both services and addressing them holistically, Keane delivers rapid and compelling business value to our clients.
Keane's operating culture is based on repeatable and quantifiable process improvement frameworks. KFSI's initial entree into DIA and the DoDIIS community was our Y2K support. Since 9/11, we supported the Directorate of Analysis (DI) for Global War on Terrorism (GWOT) initiatives, and in defining, developing, and deploying the Core Knowledge Online (CKO) enterprise portal. KFSI also currently supports CIA and NSA with Software Application Development, Software Vulnerability Analysis, Configuration Management, Deployment Management, Systems Integration, Database Development, Web Portal Development, Network Administration, IV&V, Quality Assurance, Strategic Planning, Business Process Reengineering, O&M, and Project Management services.
Learn more about our sourcing and methodology »
Top Secret Work
Number of Locations
Number of Government Clients
- Management consulting and administration
- Border control
- Counter-drug operations
- Weapons technology
- Information technology
- Intelligence analysis
- Law enforcement
- Specialized military operations
Talk to Us
Want to contribute to this ongoing project?