Parsons, headquartered in Pasadena, California, is an engineering and construction firm with revenue of $2.9 billion in 2009, is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust.
Founded in 1944, Parsons conquers the toughest logistical challenges and delivers landmark design-build projects to private industrial customers worldwide as well as federal, regional, and local government agencies. Parsons is a leader in many diversified markets such as communications, education, energy, environmental, facilities, federal government, health care, infrastructure, life sciences, transportation, vehicle inspection, and water/wastewater.
Currently, more than 12,000 Parsons employees are engaged in more than 4,500 projects in 50 states and 25 countries. These dedicated workers speak 115 languages collectively, and hold more than 5,700 college degrees and professional registrations. Parsons' employees continue to go anywhere in the world, meet every technical and management challenge, and persevere until the job is done.
Board of Directors
* Charles L. Harrington
* Curtis A. Bower
* James F. McNulty
* C. Michael Armstrong Outside and Independent Directors
* Molly Corbett Broad Outside and Independent directors
* Mark K. Holdsworth Outside and Independent directors
* Lawrence V. Jackson Outside and Independent directors
* William L. Kimsey Outside and Independent directors
* James S. Marlen Outside and Independent directors
* James F. McGovern Outside and Independent directors
* Admiral R.J. "Zap" Zlatoper, USN (ret) Outside and Independent directors
Learn more about our sourcing and methodology »
$1 billion to $10 billion
Top Secret Work
Number of Locations
Number of Government Clients
Talk to Us
Want to contribute to this ongoing project?