Serco North America
Serco Inc., headquartered in Reston, Virginia, is the North American business unit of Serco Group, PLC, one of the world’s leading and most admired service companies.
Serco Inc. is a leading provider of professional, technology, and management services focused on the federal government. Our customer-first approach, robust portfolio of services, and global experience enable us to respond with innovative solutions that achieve outcomes that matter. We advise, design, integrate and deliver innovative service solutions to all branches of the U.S. military, federal civilian agencies and the intelligence community. Serco offers clients a trusted provider to deliver solutions that achieve meaningful outcomes. We have the industry know-how to understand the demanding challenges our customers face and we have the domain expertise to solve them -- with a passion for excellence.
* We employ more than 11,500 dedicated professionals across North America; our parent company employs 70,000 people worldwide
* We have offices in more than 100 locations across North America
* We have approximately 400 contracts in the areas of National Security & Intelligence, IT & Professional Services, Human Capital Management, and Engineering & Logistics
* We are part of a $6 billion company -- Serco Group PLC -- a leading global services provider
Acquired by Serco in 2008, SI International was a provider of information technology and network solutions primarily to the federal government.
Learn more about our sourcing and methodology »
$750 million to $1 billion
Top Secret Work
Number of Locations
Number of Government Clients
- Management consulting and administration
- Air and satellite operations
- Border control
- Disaster preparedness
- Ground force operations
- Law enforcement
- Naval operations
- Nuclear operations
- Technical intelligence
Talk to Us
Want to contribute to this ongoing project?