SRA International, Inc.
SRA International, headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia, is dedicated to solving complex problems of global significance for clients in national security, civil government and global health. With three decades serving these clients, SRA delivers the expert knowledge, technical tools and trusted solutions for missions that matter -- to us, our clients and the world.
Founded in 1978, SRA provides the expert knowledge, technical tools and solutions that governments, agencies and companies need to improve performance, reduce costs and risks, introduce enterprise efficiencies and enhance human health.
SRA at a Glance
* More than 7,000 employees located in more than 50 locations around the world.
* Dedicated to solving complex problems of global significance for government organizations serving the national security, civil government and global health markets.
* Named to Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for ten consecutive years -- 2000-2009.
Markets We Serve
* National Security -- SRA designs, develops, integrates and implements large and complex systems for defense and military service organizations. We provide strategic and tactical command, control and communications systems for law enforcement, public safety and intelligence agencies. We also offer analytical support to the government and private industries
* Civil Government -- SRA supports federal civil agencies with comprehensive professional and IT consulting services and enterprise-wide infrastructure support
* Global Health -- SRA provides health consulting services for global clients, both public and private
* Transportation & Air Traffic Management -- Era Systems Corporation, a wholly-owned SRA subsidiary, equips the military and civilian aviation markets with next-generation surveillance and flight tracking solutions
Solutions We Provide
* Systems engineering -- SRA develops systems concepts, defines requirements, designs architectures and integrates complex systems
* Development and implementation -- SRA designs customized systems and integrates commercially available software applications
* Strategic consulting -- SRA collaborates with customers to find innovative solutions to critical business challenges
* Managed technical services -- SRA’s solutions help clients to consolidate and modernize their existing infrastructures, improve customer service and reduce operating costs
* Business solutions -- SRA also specializes in business intelligence, information assurance, contingency planning, infrastructure management and many other services
SRA was formerly known as Systems Research and Applications Corporation and changed its name to SRA International, Inc. in 1984. Adroit Systems, Inc. (ASI) was purchased by SRA in 2003. Orion Scientific was acquired by SRA in February 2004. Acquisition of Adroit Systems, Inc. in 2003 expanded capabilities across the C4ISR community and we have major contract work on the Distributed Common Ground Station and the Joint Tactical Radio System. Acquisition of Orion in 2004 expanded our presence within the law enforcement and homeland security communities.
Learn more about our sourcing and methodology »
$1 billion to $10 billion
Top Secret Work
Number of Locations
Number of Government Clients
- Management consulting and administration
- Air and satellite operations
- Border control
- Counter-drug operations
- Weapons technology
- Intelligence analysis
- Law enforcement
- Building and personal security
- Technical intelligence
Talk to Us
Want to contribute to this ongoing project?